White tire change

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: White tire change
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

finally got up the nerve to put on the new white tires i got 4-5 years ago. worries about them turning brown kept me from it. today i threw caution to the wind. the hardest part was getting the old one off. yes, this was my first time changing a clincher. i had to stretch the new tire to get it close to going on the rim. one down, three to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

The white tire really ZINGS your beautiful T!
And USA tubes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Yes agree 100% and will someone please start making quality
USA or New Zealand tubes again. Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Stunning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Now, I am scared to use the new tubes I bought at Hershey last year, will have to look them over when I get home from this trip in Virginia!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Well, as much as I loathe having to buy Chinese stuff, (er, junk), I must admit that per requirements for my warranty replacement white tires from Langs, was to buy a "new, approved tube". They're from China. All I know is, the tires are still white, except for getting dirty from all the driving I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Tim, I sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration