Not Model T but I got a laugh out of this one, You could say its not half bad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Not Model T but I got a laugh out of this one, You could say its not half bad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/buick/unspecified/1999218.htm l

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

That is half price ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

I saw that for sale on ......

Bring Half A Trailer

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

That is bizarre. Looks like someone put a lot of effort into a pretty nice restoration. Then THAT?

Well, Thank You for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

An after thought.

I guess one could call that an "ick"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

Maybe the museum could not afford the whole thing. That would be a good buy for a back seat driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

An art installation maybe? Or possibly a show display from when the car was first being shown?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

What would prompt someone to screw up a nice car when they could have found a unrestored front end to paint and hang up?
I wonder if that straight 8 would bolt in my Pontiac? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

Sheesh, they could've built a wall around the middle of the WHOLE car instead of butting the front half up to a wall...
That's just wrong and I don't find those cars attractive at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Cash is King.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

She got the other half in the divorce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

When better Buicks are built Buick will build them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

Could be used in the movies to show a conversation between driver and passengers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Buick roadmaster 8 will not be an easy fit in a Pontiac, I tried. Don't know if that's a roadmaster or not. If the dipstick is by the starter, it is. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Damn, what a waste!!! :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Anybody have a '49 Buick hanging around that was involved in a rear-ender?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

What the ***?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration