FJ - ď I think I got a quarter and I donít need change ď

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - ď I think I got a quarter and I donít need change ď
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

Kinda Catchy ......

I just said this to the cashier while paying for lunch - she commented that would make the title of a great country tune .....

Not sure about that but it got me to thinking - what memorable words passed thru your lips that could pass for a good song title ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

He showed up with a mouth full of "Gimme" and a hand full of "More".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:35 am:

ď It was my GPS that led me wrong ď

I just got schooled by an anxious guard at the entrance to Ft. Leonard Wood - Monday morning is not the best time to approach the main gate towing a 34 ft. enclosed trailer.

( Note to self - donít trust the GPS in Robert, MO )

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration