1912 Commercial Roadster Top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1912 Commercial Roadster Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Does anyone know of a reference or pictures, ot the metal top sockets for the 1912 Mother in Law Commercial Roadster. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

Are you making them up or comparing something you have or what? John Boranakis (SP?) makes them new if you need to purchase a set. He's the guy who makes them for the vendors. At least he used to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Thanks for the info. I am wanting to know what they look like. Just in case I come across a set. I tried a vender and they said no one is making them. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Jim, later today when I'm out in the barn I'll try to get some close up pics of mine, no doubt it used to be the "Mother in Law" roadster, converted to a P/U. PM me so I have your private email to send them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration