OT: can anyone ID this car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT: can anyone ID this car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Chassis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 07:14 am:

I cant help with the car.... but that's one hell of a rolling chassis and RD to boot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

The water jacketed cylinders almost look like early Cadillac. Can't really see the rear suspension. The rounded cowl is also a good clue.

Evan in Paso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

Is that a drive shaft brake under the driver's feet, or just the transmission?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

It sure looks like an early ('09-'10) mo 30 Cadi to me? They are rt hd drive with a rad that looks like that one & have a diff stabvlizer as well! Just a GUESS? John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

The upper corners of the radiator look like they have scallops to me. Stoddard-Dayton is the obvious choice with that feature, but most were OHV engines. There was another car that used that style radiator, but the name escapes me right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

As for Cadillacs, didn't they all come with 10-spoke wheels in front?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration