Pattern for Runabout Top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pattern for Runabout Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:50 am:

I'd like to restore the bows and recover the top for the '23 this winter. Does anyone have a pattern for the covering?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 10:14 am:

You might check with the archives. I've had good luck finding drawings there. You might do better with Classtique. They have a very good reputation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 10:36 am:

I'm good at sewing and fabricating. Did the leather seats on my speedster including building the spring foundations. Bottom line is I'm also a bottom feeder ... trying to spend as little as possible to leave funds for the things I can't do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

How does one access the archives?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Here is website

Best to know part # and then to order drawings the factory # must be known. Staff will assist for a fee or visit to do free research.

https://www.thehenryford.org/collections-and-research/digital-resources/popular- topics/ford-parts-drawings/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:12 am:

'23-25 should all be the same, with the exception of the size and location of the rear window, in the 1925's.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration