Arriving for her new cab...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Arriving for her new cab...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

www.everettcurrierfarm.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

What a magnificent creation !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:48 pm:

Don't leave us hangin' !! What is the story behind this cart load of smiles ?? This really kicks the day dreaming into high gear!! Thanks for sharing !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

WOW!! THAT SIGHT MAKES MY UPPER LIP QUIVER,with envy. what a simply wonderfull sight to be hold. thank you for sharing.GREG.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Here's what i found about it :

dreamcamper
Explore a 1923 Model T Dream Camper
A 1923 Model T Dream Camper, a Dust-Bowl era camper which tows its own outhouse, will return for its second year. While taking a look at this unique camper, visitors are sure to get some laughs while meeting with the owners, 78-year-old Rod Cathcart and 83-year-old Bob Barkwill.
Cathcart, known as “Sheriff Britches,” and Barkwill, known as “Deputy Boots,” also are entertainers and singers!

Stole it off of the "Acadian Camping and RV Show"site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 05:27 am:

Nice little detail :
Door bell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Looks to be a Martin Parry cab! The arched side windows and windshield construction. There was a 27 chevy ton truck with a similar camper at the steam show near here this year. Awesome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:24 am:

I love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Neat rig !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:36 am:

That is one cool truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

If I was local i would want the old cab! :-) to far to drive though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

Looks like there are some metal holders on the roof line for a awning. Wow, would like to see the inside!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Mack, I was thinking about the same...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

Rod and Bob are 83 and 87 respectively... They travel the U.S. to Fairs and special events.. Using this 23 TT Camper as their backdrop....They are country singers.. You can catch many videos of them on YOUTUBE.. They go by " Deputy Boots and Sherriff Britches.... They contacted me several mnths ago about redoing their TT cab.... It was in very rough shape... This will be the third cab built for this chassis... I have many more pics of the TT and progress on my business Facebook page... "Richard A Currier's Horseless Carriage Co."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/everettcurrierfarm/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:32 pm:

D.R., thank you for posting these pics and your link! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration