Bumper irons for what car? pic.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bumper irons for what car? pic.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Thank You for any info on these

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:52 am:

If those are front 26-27 I might be interested if you are selling. The frame side would be curled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:40 am:

They don't look like 26-27 bumper mounts for either front or rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:31 am:

They look like what is on my 24 but I don't know where they came from. Mine are welded to the frame even though there are bolt holes to bolt them on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

Rear mounts for Lyon bumpers, they fit pre 26, the sides bolt to the battery box the flat pieces are held by the body mount bolts. I have these on my 24 Fordor.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

If they are for a Ford the name is stamped in side.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

There are no holes on the inside bar ,i think its held by u bolt?? the only holes are at the end and angle L --see pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

I just checked my brackets and while similar they are not the same, possibly for a different car.

Rickbumper

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration