Correcting the Bible

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Correcting the Bible
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:39 am:

I just saw this on FB and thought some of you would appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:53 am:

Steve,

That looks like an accurate guide for me when I work on my F350 ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:53 am:

Ain't that the truth ~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Barcelona area (Spain) on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Steve, I see you found my copy of the T Shop Manual...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Where is the YEARS column?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Steve, when someone asks why my T Ford has no speedometer I tell them that some dealers solved the problem of figuring out speed by giving out complimentary calendars!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

LOL! Pencil in any old car's name!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Some of the work on our T was started four owners ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 01:09 am:

It's a darn sight more accurate than as written!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration