Is Anyone Else Getting a Blank Screen when Trying to Access Facebook?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Is Anyone Else Getting a Blank Screen when Trying to Access Facebook?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:58 am:

I was on Facebook an hour or so ago and it was working fine, now when I go there all I see is a blank white screen. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I know that many on this forum don't use Facebook, so no need to announce it again here. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

No problem here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Very buggie here, but that's not new...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Hi
Yes it is 12:00 EST a blank page. Last evening directv was on the frits... My assumption a test for the up coming elections...no news is good news....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Mine is fine, Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Looks like it's fixed now without any action on my part, I wonder what the issue was? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

FB and instagram experiencing international outages and slowness due to,at this time, unknown reasons. (CBS)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

News reports (fake?) :

“We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing Facebook and Instagram. We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible,” a Facebook spokesperson told Reuters.

Earlier in the day, DownDetector.com, which monitors outages, showed that there were over 12,000 incidents of people reporting issues with using the website. bit.ly/1sc4e5X

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

By definition news is newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events. Fake news refers to false information or propaganda published under the guise of being authentic news.

As a few of us were experiencing a blank screen with facebook...well we were just hysterical...

Let the elections begin....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

Nope.. OK here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

I'm not on Facebook, so no.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Facebook said they had a few issues today but working now

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration