Hempy-Cooper Main Bearing Jig

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hempy-Cooper Main Bearing Jig
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 06:54 am:

Does anyone have any information they could post on this Model T main bearing jig?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:10 am:

Hi Brendan,

I, too, would be interested in any Hempy-Cooper information as I have one of those line boring units. Good luck with your projects, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Page 62 of the service book is the only info I have seen on one. There maybe something in one of the Service Bulletins. I did have one and used it for a while, so if you have any special questions PM me. Maybe I can answer them. I still have one for Fordson engines. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration