Wheels on eBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wheels on eBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Does anyone know this seller? Are his wheels dependable?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Early-Ford-Model-T-Clincher-Wheels-Nicely-Restored/33240 6735863?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

There are none finer either in wheels or in the person selling them. Both are very reputable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Who is he?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 07:44 am:

I might have to disagree Jack as I considered my father to be one of the best wheel wrights. Unfortunatly he passed 30 plues years ago so when I build up my '12 I will either get a set from this person or the person that now owns what was my fathers busisness. I still come across wheels that my Father made, most recently was a pair on a Chadwick.

*bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Are these Stutzman wheels, marketed by Mel Draper?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration