OT: October Saves for Cancer Research

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT: October Saves for Cancer Research
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Friends,

As some of you know, my son is a talented hockey goalie. This past summer he played on a national all star team. The leading scorer of that team (and a friend of my son's) was recently diagnosed with leukemia - just in time for the new season.

Cancer has affected too many of us. As a tribute to his friend, my son has stepped up this month to participate in October Save, a program raising money for cancer research that is open only to US hockey goalies. This year goalies from little kids to NHL players are participating. They raise money with every save this month (64 and counting for my boy) or with flat donations.

This is a tight group. If you would like to contribute anything - big or small - here is the link to my son's page:

https://octobersaves.org/goalie/thewall0211/

He has already raised over $1000, but his dollar goal is high, so any little bit is much appreciated. Donations are fully tax deductible. More information is available at www.octobersaves.org

Thank you for the consideration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

BTT thx

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration