Lang's 2018 Model T Calendar Winners

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Lang's 2018 Model T Calendar Winners
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

Just announcing the 2018 Model T Calendar Winners.

Congratulations to all of those who sent in photos this year. We had a hard time choosing some this year, but are happy with the results.

January - Tom and Patti Strickling
February - Chris Bamford
March - Ronald and Connie Naab
April - Matt Cwynar
May - Chris Flick
June - Richard Edler
July - Brent Mize
August - Timothy T. Rogers
September - Ron Bashista
October - Bob Berggren
November - Don Parsons
December - David and Ann Merewether

Here is the cover this year! Jim and Ashley's 1923 Touring on the way to the Montana tour! We had to stop and get this photo! If you want your own Model T Calendar, or a couple! Here is the link!

https://www.modeltford.com/item/2018CALENDAR.aspxFront CoverBack Cover

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Curses! I was hoping for a freebee. I'll try again next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Ashley,

Say hello to your Dad for me.

Hopefully I can stop by & visit on my upcoming trip to New Hampshire.

I hope you get time to enjoy the Fall Colors.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Dave and Ann Merewether are very good people!
It looks like their 17 roadster pickup.

Congratulations to them and all the other Winners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Congrats to all, especially Ohioan's Tom & Patti Strickling and Brent Mize.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Congrats to Rich Edler with his June car of the month!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

FJ- of course you are welcome any time! We love when customers come to visit. It was a great calendar this year. Very difficult to choose for us in the office. Thank you for your participation!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration