Where is Jay??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Where is Jay??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard C. Sullivan on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

I haven't noticed any post lately by Jay in Northern California, I miss them.I hope all is okay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Last I heard, busy working in the garden! And doing fine. Says he'll be back when the weather turns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Jay posted on the forum yesterday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

I'm still kicking!! We have been busy sun up to sun down all summer with very little time for posting on the internet. I should be back to posting here and on the modeltfordfix.com starting next month when things slow down outside.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration