Does anyone have any Pictures of the wooden roof assembly, and how it attaches to the cab steel? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
John, here is a discussion on this topic from a couple of years ago. If you need any other pictures I can get some later.
Thank you Justin this really helps. One more question, how does the top assembly attach to the cab?
The top attaches this way:
1) Flat head wood screws from the outside of the cab where the back steel panel meets the roof wood across the entire width - Circled in yellow
2) The lower bolts that go through to the inside corner bracket pinch the rear steel panel between the bolt head and the wood - Circled in blue
1) The lower bolts that go through to the front and rear corner brackets pinch the side steel panels between the bolt heads and roof wood - Circled in blue
2) Round head wood screws from the inside of the cab into the wood - Circled in yellow
3) A single round head wood screw from the outside of the side steel panel into the wood at the very front of the roof above the windshield - Circled in yellow
I hope this helps.
Wow, Thank you Justin, this really answers a lot of questions. You have a very nice looking truck... Wish we were neighbors!