FJ - Stop by the MTFCA Museum today & see The Purple Cow get unloaded .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Stop by the MTFCA Museum today & see The Purple Cow get unloaded .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 05:22 am:

I will be dropping off the largest vehicle I have ever hauled in my enclosed trailer ..... :

A 1923 Model T Popcorn Truck affectionately nicknamed The Purple Cow ......

Stop by if you are in town and say hello ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Neat! Hope you're able to find a safe way through all of the road construction. Contact Susan ahead of time, she might be able to give you the best back route to the museum. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:44 am:

HOLY COW!! ha ha...pun intended!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Wish I was there!!! Please post some pictures also.

Thanks,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

This is really something to see. It is so big we had to take the tires and rims off and move it on the steel fellows to get enough clearance to get it in the annex. Right now it is truly a low rider. Cudos to Freighter Jim for helping us secure this loaner to the museum and for the transport. With this addition, the return of the Silver Streak and all the other new cars we have acquired, the MTFCA Museum is a must see

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 10:16 am:

You got the Silver Streak back? That car is loaded with so much history, it's great to have it in the Museum. I hope it's still there for Homecoming later this year; I'd like to see it. And maybe even touch it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Mike it will be here for our national tour and Homecoming next year. Hopefully John Butte will be willing to talk about it during Homecoming. He is absolutely mesmerizing to hear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Yesterday at the museum ....

Young Justin looks for any excuse to show some leg ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Jerry gets ready to hook on the tow rope to pull the Beast from my trailer ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Paying visitors to the museum are put into indentured servitude after Justin entices them by offering a view of the Model Ts in the Museum Annex .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:16 am:

As you can clearly tell - Justin can hardly contain his enthusiasm .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Jerry had to remove the front demountable wheels at the threshold entrance to the annex building.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 09:59 am:

The T Amigos strike a pose ...... :-)

Pay a visit to The Purple Cow next time you are traveling I-70 thru Ohio & Indiana - the MTFCA Museum is minutes away in Richmond, IN as you leave Ohio.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

That truck is huge!
Thank you, you all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

You must not have been keeping a close watch on it. Looks like someone ran off with your tires. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration