Just Wondering. Anyone Heard From Mike Garrison Lately?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Just Wondering. Anyone Heard From Mike Garrison Lately?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 05:38 am:

Title says it all. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:32 am:

He last posted August 24. Hope he's OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 01:09 am:

I still alive and kicking. Been a pretty hectic summer/fall. I took my Touring car out for the first time on Friday since June. I drove about 5 miles and put it away.

I get on the forum for a quick looksee every couple weeks. Iím happy to say my daughter is doing well after her open heart surgery. She should be going back to work soon.

Now that my daughter is better, Iím focusing a lot of time with a very close friend trying to beat lung cancer. Between his trips to the Minneapolis VA Medical Center and my own into St Cloud itís been hard to focus on much of anything else.

But, rest assured, I check back from time to time when I can for a quick read of selected posts.

God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 01:47 am:

I am very pleased to hear that your daughter is doing well! I hope your friend does well also.
And take care of you too, my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Glad to hear your daughter's doing well too! Prayers do get answered. Now to send some for your friend in need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Good news Mike. Take care....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Mike,Thank you for your service!! Much later in life i now think it was the best thing that ever i ever did even if all i ever did was clean up behind Grants Horse!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 01:07 am:

Good to hear from you Mike.
Care for your friend now and be well.
My daughter will pull your blood at some point if not already. ;-) Look out. :-)
"We're pullin' for ya. We're in this together." Kind of quoting Red Green but the feeling is correct.
Be well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 04:01 am:

Great news Mike, glad to hear that your daughter is doing well!! I hope you and your friend do well too!! Good to see you back on here, keep us posted. :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration