Fall Colors Idaho

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fall Colors Idaho
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:17 am:

We have been waiting for the trees to change color to get some pictures of the cars. Last night they did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Very pretty, even if they didn't change to the colors you expected. Stay warm! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:23 am:

Looks like we are in for another snowy winter here in Idaho...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:56 am:

I'm sure this will be gone before the day is over. We go to Sun Valley, ID Thursday where we took this last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Was in Vermont twice during the Leaf Peeper weekend when Sonny was going to college there. First time nothing. No temp change. On the second occasion all was green on Friday and a frost came in that night. Bang...Colors on Saturday and falling leaves on Sunday. Never saw it happen that fast again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:56 am:

25 miles to the south we didn't get as much "color" as Rich E. did. Last year was good for fall color here, usually it's too dry. Scrub maple, chokecherry and mountain mahogany can make for pretty color in the hills, but that's usually over by mid September.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Rich, the '13 looks great with the leaves. I haven't been to New England for the Fall but I hear and see from photos it is marvelous.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Rich, that picture was last year, around the 5th of November. Last year was one of the few times in 40 years I recall our big poplars turning all golden and beautiful. It was a good year for our minimal "leaf peeping". The other picture of that draw up Kinport Peak was also from last year. It's just a hint of what I imagine the glory of foliage in New England looks like ! (I've never been there in "leaf time" either : - (

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration