This Halloween is gonna be spoke-ier than usual

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: This Halloween is gonna be spoke-ier than usual
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 12:16 am:

Halloween is right around the corner, and it seems like every time I turn around... Something gets spoke-ed!

New buffalo wire wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:56 am:

:-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Those wheels are boo-tiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:20 am:

Kevin,

Is one of those wheels the one you found in Forest City on the Stag Tour I ran? The story of finding it in the junk pile, negotiating for its acquisition, and restoring it would be quite interesting.

I seem to remember that was the tour where Lee used my T to stop his from careening down a steep winding mountain road! Lee's car still isn't fixed.

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:34 am:

That's spoke-tacular!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Those wheels are pretty scare-ss.
It is a treat to see them.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 09:18 am:

Terry, that wheel from Forest City was certainly a ghoul. With its rim mangled up and wheel center heavily rusted, it was barely worth the case of Pabst I traded for it.

As for these wheels, they are all brand new! No restoration necessary. Here is a link to the classifieds for more info.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/741400.html?1508038514

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Thanks for the link. I remember it but haven't kept up on it. Beautiful work.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

A herd of buffaloes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

Buffaloes...?
Buffalos...?
Buffaloses...?
Buffali...?

I got it...! Boo-faloes! ;) This the season

And they are multiplying too...

New buffalo wire wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Just enough for 2 cars and a tricycle.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration