FJ - Mr. Bill Harper I wanna seem some Fall Colors .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Mr. Bill Harper I wanna seem some Fall Colors .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 06:17 am:

Wishing you safe travels today on your Fall Tour ....

Sorry I could not be along for the ride but I know there are great images that will be shared here on the forum .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Hi Jim,

Thank you. I am hoping that I and other tour participants will be able to capture some memorable and striking images.

While you may be sad about not attending do be thankful that you are not stuck in the close quarters of my runabout with me. I am sick as a dog and ought to be in bed, as I was for most of yesterday. A cold, or some kind of "bug", and

Pink Eye!

Yes, Pink Eye, that usually childhood ocular ailment which produces an oozing goo that glues your eye shut. It is rather contagious. My compromised immune system is doing what it can. It is only in the left eye, so I can see well enough. Things could be worse.

I will start a new thread with tour pictures after they are resized. Be well, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:56 am:

Sorry to hear you are under the weather.

Take care of yourself - hopefully will see you in the near future.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Be careful! Don't overdo it. Take it easy, enjoy, and get better soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

Greetings Jim and Wayne,

I'm home, safe and sound. Well, not That sound, as I am still ill. Good tour; no broken crankshafts and no pending divorces. It is my intention to post a tour report later this evening, but right now I'm gonna take a nap.

Let's let this thread sink to the bottom. Later, Dudes. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Sink to the bottom!

Not a chance!
This thread is too important for that to happen. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

While Bill is recovering . . .

His tour was great. Not much in the way of fall colors - the season is very late - but the weather was beautiful. About 80 miles, lots of nice dirt roads, five covered bridges. Couldn't be nicer. The only disappointment is that the scheduled ice cream stop was closed for the season.

200 mile day for me as it was 60 miles each way to/from the starting point.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration