Warren Miller Auction 10/28/17 Muncie, IN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Warren Miller Auction 10/28/17 Muncie, IN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

http://www.wagnerauctionandrealestate.com/upcoming-auctions.html?az_feed_pos=www .auctionzip.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fauctionview.cgi%3Flid%3D2984165%26feed%3D129%26group %3D0%26state%3D%26kwd%3D%26zip%3D%26category%3D0%26nojava%3D0

This will be at the Delaware County Fairgrounds, Muncie, IN October 28, 2017 at 10:00 AM

I just went through the pictures and all I can say is "WOW". I knew he had a lot of stuff, but not this much. There are a lot of china and collectable antiques. I can guarantee that the antique stuff is real. It is neat stuff.

As for the cars, the 1914 Runabout is perfect as far as I can tell. I don't think it has a chip anywhere. Warren and I went on a ride around the country in the fall of 2015, I'm pretty sure it was the last time it was driven. He told me that he wouldn't take $25000 for it, but I doubt it will bring that much at auction. He restored it and his son painted it in 1978, It has a Model A crank with a VW oil pump.....no mag, a distributor. A 3;1 Ruckstell and 3.5x30's all around. The engine was overhauled by a guy in Youngstown, OH I think. He had a good reputation. Like I said, I think it is perfect. I can't say much about the A's except that the 1931 has an electric overdrive unit. There is a lot of electric stuff hooked up to it. It almost takes a class to figure out how to drive it. An instruction book came with it. I suppose it will be sold with the car.

If the above link doesn't work, just go to:

http://www.wagnerauctionandrealestate.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Just found out there will be a lot more Model T Lights - brass era stuff. Headlights & sidelights. I don't know whether they'll get pictures or not. This stuff just showed up.

I'm going to the viewing Friday and will know more then.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration