Partly OT - Hershey Hangover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Partly OT - Hershey Hangover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

I posted a report of this year's Hershey Hangover on the HCCA website. Pictures include several Ts, an S and a K.

https://hcca.org//BOARDS/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1058&sid=9d1c59e1abcc71fe6f8ef93665 fd8290

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

Wonderful, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 02:08 am:

Fantastic tour report as usual, GFtE ! Wonderful pictures also.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Great Job Gil, I feel like I was on the tour!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration