Hershey Treasures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hershey Treasures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Memories of my trip there & Home
h1
h2h3h4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 01:32 am:

Great photos....How fast do you drive on these long trips?...How far do you go in a day?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Hey Dean: How are those new tires holding out ??? Possible to post your route home and mpg ??
Be safe and enjoy.... who me, envious ??? Damn right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:38 am:

With all of that beautiful scenery,I wouldn't be in a hurry neither. Great pictures Dean!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:05 am:

It happened that we both used the same road part of the way home, but Dean covered it after the rain had moved on. The Virginia and West Virginia scenery is very nice. Not as spectacular in the fall as New England, perhaps, but quite pretty.

Like Pennsylvania, West Virginia has some long steep grades but with more sharp switchbacks. I would want to make sure my T was ready before driving it there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:03 am:

Bob GPS log Hershey missing one day.
h

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Again......Envious !! Great accomplishment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Nice, Looks like you came pretty close to my house when you came through Preston County, WV. - Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration