HCCA Fairfield county region Fall Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: HCCA Fairfield county region Fall Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

I took my 1911 Torpedo to the Fairfield county region of the Horseless Carriage club fall meet in Redding, CT this past weekend and thought I would share some pictures. It was a great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Great pics, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

Alex,
Beautiful Car!
Where is the License Plate from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Very nice, I have a similar v radiator i have been thinking of running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Great looking Torpedo roadster. I like the V radiator and louvered hood.

It looks like it was a great show with lots of brass cars. You don't see that at many shows anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

Don, it's a 1911 Connecticut plate. Also thanks guys for the nice comments on my car. I bought the car from a gentleman in Rhode Island who had it since 1945! Love the car. I got the paperwork from the Henry ford and it was sold new in providence so it was in rhode island its whole life! It has some neat accessories like the Livingston radiator and it also has a high tension mag drive and a giant power high compression head.
The HCCA event was great as well. Lots of competitions such as a teeter totter and a slow idle race!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

A couple of more pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Alex, I just love it. The radiator is a what? The 11 Torpedo is my dream rig.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Robert, thanks! And it's a Livingston accessory vee radiator. It was an accessory sold in the period for the Model T. It's a Mercedes style radiator V shape with a square cell mercedes style core. Very cool. I've never seen another original like this in my life. Even has the original cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 08:33 am:

All very nice. Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration