So, has anybody bought any dope from this latest spammer?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: So, has anybody bought any dope from this latest spammer?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Really? Advertising dope on a Model T forum? Has this guy been smoking up his profits, or what? Hey, he lists his number. Maybe we should all call him 20 times a day and ask if he has Prince Albert in a can, or is his refrigerator running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 07:43 am:

I thought it was another oil debate we could watch for 6 weeks! At least it should sink fast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 07:44 am:

I must have missed that add. Could use some relief from my achy joints.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Dallas, it will sink fast if no one posts on it... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Rear axle dope?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 09:30 am:

He probably figured we must all be on dope to drive Model T's around. Not an altogether flawed theory. :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:36 am:

Hey man open up it's Dave I've got the stuff.
Dave? Dave's not here, better come back later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

I have one T that smokes worse than the Cheech and Chong mobile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Hehehe! Great responses!

Lemme in man. The cops are comin'!

Eh hem.

Dallas, prove it. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 07:26 am:

James,

I think that may have been one of the things he claimed it would cure. He certainly listed a bunch. Must be a downright "Wonder drug".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

My favorite line--better than "Going through a Tunnel, can't hear you!"
Dave's not here, man!
I hope that Doctor has a gingerly bedside manner. . . . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Dave maybe that should be on your voice mail.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration