Location on post heading

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Location on post heading
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

how do i add my location on my post heading.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Do that on your Profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Go to the top of this page click user profile, put in your password. then scroll down to where your name is add your location after your name then scroll down and click save changes to profile. exit the profile page then the next time you post your location will show up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson_graham nc on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration