RAJO Model 30 & 31 rocker arms

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: RAJO Model 30 & 31 rocker arms
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

Hi All,
Picked up a reproduction RAJO Model 30 rocker arm at the famous swap meet in Chocolate town. Was this rocker also used on the Model 31?
Both utilize a single bolt for the rocker arm shaft support verses two bolts on the newer Model B.
thanks
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Bill, Are your rockers 1:1 or 1.5:1 ratio. I have a Model 30 Rajo head with 1:1 rockers, but have pictures from about 12 years ago of rockers of the same style that are 1.5:1. I think the Model 31 may take the later style 1.5:1 but don't know for sure.Early Rajo 1:1Early Rajo 1.5:1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Hi Kevin
The 'reproduction' rocker is definitely a 1.5 to 1 ratio like your second photo.
I am 'guessing' the Model 31s used this as well.
thanks
Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration