EBAY search

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: EBAY search
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

I have lost the ability to search EBAY for all cars 1909 to 1927. Does anyone else have that type of search? If so how do you get it? Dick C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

These two searches should cover the spectrum:

1909-1927 "Model T" >>> https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=1909-1927+"Model+T+car"&_sop=16&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H 0.X1909-1927+"Model+T".TRS0&_nkw=1909-1927+"Model+T"&_sacat=0

"model t ford" >>> https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H 0.X"model+t+ford".TRS0&_nkw="model+t+ford"&_sacat=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Craig, thanks but I am not making my point. I have interest in not only T'S (have three) but other cars as well. I have bought and sold several and have been able create a search that would bring into one inquiry all cars within a given year group: 1909 to 1927. That has been taken away (twice). There is no way to communicate with EBAY on this issue because it doesn't fit their defined problem set that they want to hear about!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 04:08 am:

If you go to ebay motors and do a search, it will let you put in the search from and search to under years. Leave it at all makes and you will be able to search then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Thanks Doug: this search was missing for about a week. That is why I seemed so frustrated.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration