Real Hand Crank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Real Hand Crank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 12:12 am:

My boys came up with this one in time for Halloween. Hand crank, the real deal. :-)

Real Model T Hand Crank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 12:13 am:

Top this one Steve Jelf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 12:36 am:

That's sick and twisted! Hehe, "twisted".
I like it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 01:14 am:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Ford fracture".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 01:19 am:

It could make you slap yo MaMa....lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 01:42 am:

deal with the devil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 06:03 am:

Cranking with the left hand I see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 07:21 am:

Ignacio<
May I ask , whats with the inspection sticker??
I live in Montgomery, Texas and don,t have to inspect mine...Just asking for information...
Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 11:44 am:

I have an arm like that that I sometimes do about the same thing. Mine does not have the sleeve just an arm that was ripped off at the elbow. LOL :-) (not just Halloween time fun)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Ignacio, your boys are mighty clever !! What fun !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Is that what happened to the last guy who tried to crank left handed ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Have to "hand" it to you...your humor is disarming!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Steve just a regular State registration sticker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

The boys have got me there. I can't top that one. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration