R.I.P. Mn. T-Totaler.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: R.I.P. Mn. T-Totaler.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 07:53 am:

I heard yesterday that my good friend and fellow T-Totaler Greg Steil from Albert Lea Mn. has passed from a long fight with cancer. 72 years old, he had his 1924 T since he was 16. May you rest in peace good friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Bob, my condolences. Wow, 72 is way too young. It's the "new 62". Such a shame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Bob,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

It's tough as nails to lose a friend. Sorry for your loss Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

I agree that 72 is far too young. My condolences.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration