Bow Flex

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bow Flex
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

No, not an ad. Different kind of exercise !

Front bow on my '13 roadster seemed to flex a lot with the wind load on the top at high speeds (32-35mph). I think this may have caused the two small tears in the windshield flap.

First, I screwed this piece of 1"X1"x1/8" aluminum angle to the inside of the bow:

Then I stitched up the tears and patched over with a smear of black RTV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

"Frankenstitching"

And gooped up with RTV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

Better than new....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration