Dating frames by the Holes in them

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Dating frames by the Holes in them
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

A while back, there was a thread here about dating Model T frames by the holes in them. I tried a google search for that thread but was unable to find it. Did someone save that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/752215.html?1494023904

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Looks like John T T III Beat me!

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/752215.html?1494023904

That the one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Thanks, John and Wayne. That's what I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

"Thanks, John and Wayne." What about The Duke?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:47 am:

That's funny Pilgrim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 01:51 am:

Been a few times in my life that I have been made to be the latter half of the Duke, or Batman.
Okay by me! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Not Wayne Newton? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:10 am:

There are two styles of rear crossmembers in 1926-7. I recently went through this frame thing myself for two different cars I own. The first is a '13 with the early frame. This frame was perfect, except for about a dozen holes that people had drilled over the years that needed to be welded up. The next one is for my '17 coupe, which sits on a '22 chassis, and has been highly modified. I was able to locate a 17-18 frame for it locally.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration