FJ - “ I thought I did that when you weren’t home “ ..... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - “ I thought I did that when you weren’t home “ ..... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 10:04 am:

I was just in Walmart shopping for a few things.

I happen to go down the laundry aisle and saw a middle-age couple having a discussion.

The wife had a large dust pan in her hand and was waving it at her husband.

He was asking her why they needed a new dustpan to which she replied ......

“ I saw you in the yard raking leaves with my kitchen broom & using my dustpan “.

He said he thought he did that when she wasn’t home .......

I just started bursting out laughing and they joined in ....

I told him his wife was ALWAYS home even when she wasn’t which got all of us laughing even more .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

And That ....

Is why we are confirmed bachelors Bill ..... :-)

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration