1923 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1923 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By edward leichliter on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

For sale a 1923 touring it has been sitting in a house garage and not being used for some years. it cranked around and i think with a new battery and fresh gas it would run. it needs a new home it's owner died. the paint is in fair usable condition the interior is also fair and usable....with some soap and water you could driving it....asking $6000. obo call Stace 215-962-9480 located in N J across from Philla...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

Pictures Please...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG100.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By edward leichliter on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:25 am:

i can not up load photos i am still trying you can email me at eleichliter@verizon.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By edward leichliter on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Please email me for photos i just can't load them on this site.....Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Edward

don't know your relation to Stace, but please check your SPAM folder for an email to him. Thanks.

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

just sent you an email thanks mkfoye@....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By edward leichliter on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:27 am:

still open to offers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By edward leichliter on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 09:45 am:

$ 5400. the owner wants two sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

Photos and a narrative are worth their weight in gold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration