2018 Bakersfield swap meet dates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 2018 Bakersfield swap meet dates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

What are the dates for the 2018 Bakersfield swap meet? We are planning our vacations and do not want to miss the meet again due to poor planning on our part. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

April 12th - 14th, 2018

@ http://www.modeltfordclubofkerncounty.org/Swapmeet.html

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Hmm, $5 entrance fee--is that new? I don't recall a fee before, but I forget stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

David,I have been paying the five spot for sometime. Money well spent. It takes a lot of money, time and plenty of free help. I thank them each time I pay my five dollars, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

OK, I just couldn't remember--yep it is money well spent, wonderful swap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Yes get space take a few items and get in free
And best part you dont need carry out your goodies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:30 am:

Bob, I like your thinking!! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration