New old car clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New old car clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oneal Lee on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Found this clock on etsy. I thought the case was going to be brass but after polishing it turned out looking good. The first picture is from etsy post. According to the serial number it was made in 1927.
Neal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Nice clock, just dont unscrew the crystal and lick the numbers!

(radioactive radium 226 makes them glow in the dark)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:13 am:

Great clock!I have one similar, but made by Westclox. It too has Radium hands and numbers. I have it in my 25 Tudor. The Radium had decade to the point that nothing glows, but I love it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration