Is this your T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Is this your T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:21 am:

I've been filing photos and came across this one of somebody else's car. I neglected to note the source, so I don't know where to file it. Anybody recognize it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Looks very much like one recently sold on HCCA by a David MacMillan in Florida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

I know I need to wear a flameproof suit for saying this, but I love period wire wheels on the early T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

You are right Gary. They look great. I sometimes have a sour grapes attitude as I don't have a set.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

The Ponderosa pines suggest it's way out west.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B R Goggin on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/650842.html?1465942700

Mike Hanson's 1920 Canadian Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

On my computer, I can right click on an image, and a menu box comes up. One option is to "search Google for image".

Google will then list all of the web pages (that it knows of) that contain that image (or versions of it with different file sizes). :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Thanks, Mark. I should have thought of that. The owner's profile has been deleted, so I don't know the location, but now I have the name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Steve, This 1921 Canadian coupe was my car. I restored it from the ground up. I traded it to Mike Hanson two years ago. Mike sold the car to Ross Lilleker, who entered it for the Stynoski Award and won the award at the MTFCI annual tour in 2017. Ross has the car up for sale.
I hope this helps,
Russ Furstnow
BTW, the photo was taken outside of my barn in Flagstaff, AZ. where there are plenty of pine trees!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

Now we know why it looks so great.

When I saw those trees, my first thought was Flagstaff.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

Good eye B R. There are so many great things on this forum and always fun to see them again.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Awww,.....c'mon now Steve! We're not buy'n that one! What does a guy from Kansas know about trees, right! (:^) (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Well,....actually, I guess maybe I might have to "retract" that,....as right after posting, I remembered that you ARE actually some sort of a "transplanted" Calexico guy, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

One more thing and then I'll shut up! My very first comment (before all that nonsense) should have been,....boy!!!....that's sure a beautiful coupe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

Hal,
I think Steve grew up in Los Angeles/San Pedro. . . .OK, come to think of it, what does a guy from LA know about trees? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Sorry. Harold (should have my reading glasses on).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

Bio notes: Born in Long Beach; lived in Wilmington until spring 1950; lived in Lomita (home of celebrities Jim Thorpe, Red Skelton's first wife, and Larry Original Smith) until 1985. Saw lots of trees in decades of camping, and learned what some of them were. :-)

With Dad and lots of trees, 1942.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration