Great Weather Extends Driving Season!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Great Weather Extends Driving Season!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

As Dan K. mentioned last week the weather in NY continues to delight us old car guys. Put about 100 miles on the Runabout Pickup with top down on Saturday & Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Great looking pickup! I like the black painted bed. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

This is a great time to get cars out before Winter. Glad to see yours.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

My wife would probably kill me if she knew I was posting her picture but this is a shot of our stop at Big Moose Station in the Adirondacks. The Runabout is out of view in the foreground. It was a great hour and a half round trip from Thendara to Big Moose and back through the wilderness on the the old NY Central line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Tim I been there a few times, Great area.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration