Just a thought, Was wondering if any of you guys would come

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Just a thought, Was wondering if any of you guys would come
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

I was thinking about doing a tour sometime maybe January, February or maybe March. If there is any interest I would scout around for some nice routes. Might be nice for you northern guys to get out and warm up your T's in the Florida sun. You guys would be on you own for housing and such. I might have room for four maybe five 14ft trailers in my front yard if we line them up right. We could do a two day trip. What month would be better? Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

Will,
If you put something together, please let us know. We might be available to come.
Thanks, Macky Mongold 727-698-3733

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Will

you might consider keeping it earlier than later, as the Winter tour will be in March.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

I guess there's no interest, I was just an idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Well I need another pair of cheap used sneakers that have the soles glued to last just a few days - there is only one place to get them in Florida so I guess I will be seeing you .....

Say Hi to Jill ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Will I winter in FL and would love to do it but I can only tow one vehicle behind my diesel pusher :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:57 am:

Will,
The FL winter tour is in Howie in the Hills this year in March. Only one I know of. Mr. Ellis puts it together every year. This tour I believe is sold out every year. Another FL winter tour earlier would probably work! Put it on they will come!
My 2Ę. :-)
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Heck I tow my t behind the fifth wheel. Never been bothered. Under 65í. play dumb and do the speed limit. I know some states donít like it. December would be better for me. Set a date and Iíll try and make is.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration