(OT) (Late) Anyone here go to the Sanwich Fair in NH earlier this month?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: (OT) (Late) Anyone here go to the Sanwich Fair in NH earlier this month?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

I brought my old Volvo since I don't have a T ready yet :P.

Surprisingly there were tons of Model As... but not a single T!

Just wondering if any of you were there, think it was the 7th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Hi John,

What model of Volvo? My '66 P220, with over 500k, sits forlornly in my backyard. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Not too old, it's a 240. Sure looks pretty old though!! Got two free passes so why not bring it.

Those 60s volvos are nice. Indestructible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Matter of fact I was there all the way from Ohio ! We were visiting kids and grandkids and went the rainy Monday. No model T but what a small world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Matter of fact I was there all the way from Ohio ! We were visiting kids and grandkids and went the rainy Monday. No model T but what a small world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:40 am:

(Well, the subject line does say that it's OT...)

When I got out of college in 1963 and was heading to Little Rock AFB, my graduation present from my dad was the family car - a 1958 Volvo PV444. (He had inherited his parents' Chrysler and didn't need an extra car.) Wish I had it now.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Haha yeah those things are climbing in value for sure now! Love the old looks... A 240 was the best option though for me for a somewhat of a daily driver. Plus those old ones are getting really hard to find...

Wow Greg! The entire weekend BUT Saturday was all rain. Oh I dont think it was raining friday either but thats not really a public day... We are gonna have to meet up next year :-)

You missed a stanley steamer during the show! It arrived towards the end after judging. Ive never seen one before in person... I was driving in the parade with it behind me. I feel bad for the guy behind the steamer cause it was blowing steam all over his windshield! lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration