Pin stripe size and location

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pin stripe size and location
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Having the paint detailed on my 24 coupe. Checking to see if anybody can let me know how wide the pinstripe is, and how far below the belt line does it go. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 01:16 am:

Here are some photos of my '26 coupe. I know yours is a '24 coupe and the configuration may be totally different, but it may help get you started. I used the 1/8" wide 3M stick-on pinstriping tape and it has lasted 30, years. It comes in all colors, but I used gold, just because I liked it best. My pinstriping is aboput 3/16" below the belt moulding. Jim Patrick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration