OT - My standard theme song....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - My standard theme song....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:44 am:

If no one adds a new post to the "Family Is Important" thread, it will quietly sink into oblivion. Every time someone asks "What is this all about?" in the thread, it puts it back at the top.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:06 am:

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to parody. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Ego te absolvo... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:32 am:

My standard theme song? "People Are Strange" by the Doors. Seems to apply to the family thread quite well. Is it necessary to request a delete of it or is it up to Chris?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Charlie, if we all keep ignoring it, by tomorrow deleting won't be necessary. It will be so far down no one - or almost no one - will see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:49 am:

It seems to be gone already.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:55 am:

What thread?? I don' see no stinkin' thread!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Sorry Dick: but I have an experimental sniffer software and when I opened the thread it highlighted the link and was going bonkers saying possible malware I just didn't want anyone clicking on that link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:29 am:

Apparently computer language translations still have a long way to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:47 am:

I sent a note to Chris to purge it when he gets a chance. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration