Fall Foliage, west coast style...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fall Foliage, west coast style...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

It's a great time of year. So, I'll see your New Hampshire and raise you an Oregon. We have some of the best fall foliage here (if I do say so). These are from my afternoon drive today:

...all within a few miles of home. It's even better up in the mountains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

You have better color than we have in NJ this year. We seem to have mostly green leaves on the trees and brown ones on the ground. As fall progresses, we have fewer of the former and more of the latter, but not a lot of color. Your pictures are wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Nice looking '15! We're like Gil, poor color again this year, due to too much dry weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:06 am:

These pictures are almost worthy of the VF cover. Beautiful! P.S. It was 102 degrees here in LA today. There oughta be a law!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:33 am:

Very cool colors!
We're nearly naked (leaves!) here in central MN.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Pretty... very pretty thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

The Reflection on the underside of your front fender in the graveyard pic provides a bit of an optical illusion. Boy, that's some shiny paint!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Wow. Looks like you have issued a challenge to NH about fall colors!

I expect Warren and Dave will jump in with pictures of colorful trees with mountains, covered bridges, sugar shacks, ice cream stands, and Model Ts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Thanks, everyone. Yes, I got lucky when I bought this car. The paint was done in 1983 by a previous owner. They did a really good job, to the extent that I've had two people ask me if it's clear-coated. I didn't even notice the underside refection until I got home and went through the photos. I can handle mechanical and electrical work. I'm sure glad someone else handled the paint, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Absolutely Beautiful. Better use any one of those on a business card.

I want to come to Portland again on a tour to Mt Hood sometime. The drive along the river should be awesome as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

-Guys-
FWIW Dept.... Those colorful leaves are now about a half-foot deep across OUR yard. Really, your generosity of sharing is too much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Nice color, nice car, great combination.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration