Woke up to 66 degrees this morning

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Woke up to 66 degrees this morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:33 am:

It may not seem to special to you guys up north but here we have been waiting all summer for this. When its normally 90 with 100 % humidity this is like a Christmas gift for me. This morning Iv been out side getting the daily driver ready for a trip to Ohio this weekend so we can go trick or treating with the grand kids. I will be the guy dressed up like I'm in the middle of winter and its only 50 degrees out side!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:36 am:

J'ville was 59.5 tomorrow is supposed to be the cold day @ 49 inland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:47 am:

We're on a temperature roller coaster.

It was 38 degrees this morning in Hillsboro, MO.

Predicted high of 74 tomorrow, then highs in the forties the rest of the week. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:27 am:

We might get snow tomorrow in Milwaukee. Maybe I can go out and make some donuts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:51 am:

It's 34 here right now. 64 will be a treat for us this afternoon. Working our car fun around the weather keeps us guessing wherever we are.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke----central TX. on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:54 am:

It was 43 when I got up this morning. Supposed to go up to around 80 at noon, and back down to the low 50s tomorrow morning.

43 is a little bit chilly in a jeep, but 80 is just right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

-Will-
Any more hurricanes in sight?
We were down to a reading of 36 overnight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Marv: 36 more days left in hurricane season, nothing out there now...lets keep it that way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Mary, We still officially have another month of hurricane season left (Nov30) but right now there nothing in the Atlantic for us to worry about. That dosent mean something cant brew up and come in. The Atlantic is still very warm so there is still a high chance. Its been an unseual season this year, I think this year might be a record for the most hurricanes. (Global warming maybe?) I seen the Hurricane hunter plane go over the house this morning. Hope he not on his way to something I don't know about! More than likely he just stopped over to Patrick Air Force base for fuel or repair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

Opps, sorry, Marv not Mary.....Sorry, really need to proof read.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Lighting fires in the kitchen stove and the living room fireplace now. A hard freeze is coming this weekend. Soon I'll be counting the days until spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

We set a record of 105 degrees in Long Beach CA. yesterday. October is usually a warm month here, but 105 is HOT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Whoa,,, Here in SoCal we're breaking records with the Heat this week. I think it was 103F here at the beach yesterday will be over 90 today. Back to 70 next week and comfort.

I miss the early hard freeze of Iowa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

Jeff: It was 91 here in Redding yesterday and will be in the 80's today and thru the rest of the week. No rain in sight.
Had one little spurt of rain, not enough to settle the dust.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

We only have three seasons here in Florida. January and February, early summer. November and December, late summer. Everything else is mid-summer. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

Gene: frost on the pumpkin!!!!!I even miss the Ice storm in Missouri and the snow blowing in out of the Northwest. We lived at Mansfield, Mo where the Wilder's lived out their life. When the ice hit no one moved-- no mail no milk pickup[ and NO SCHOOL!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration