Another new page

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Another new page
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Some questions come up regularly. To save myself having to type the same stuff again and find the pictures to post again, or having to search out previous posts, I make a web page so I can just post a link to it. Here's the latest: http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG106.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

Very nice :-)

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Thanks for creating all of your Model T webpages!

Regarding the fuel valve, to each his own. I use the straight arm vendor valve, and it is easy to turn if you lube it once every month or two with aviation fuel lube. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:33 am:

I like your system, Steve. I have been considering something like that for our T's. I even thought about running it right out through the splash apron :-)
To me, the valve at he carburetor still leaves room for leaks at the Potato, line, and fittings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:58 am:

I should mention that I didn't invent that setup. I saw it on a TT and made my own version for the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Looks good Steve.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Very impressive, Steve. -You da man.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration