I sometimes ask questions then forget that I asked a question.....lol .....so how do I find the question?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I sometimes ask questions then forget that I asked a question.....lol .....so how do I find the question?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

I sometimes ask questions then forget that I asked a question........lol........so how do I find the question?

I tried looking up in the blue box above but cannot find the threads I started!

Thank you in advance and I hope I remember to read this. lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

You can search the forum page for keywords in your title- type control-f to pull up a search bar in your browser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

If you're looking for your recent threads it's easiest to use the blue keyword search up above - write your name in the search just as it appears on the forum (it's always case sensitive when searching for authors)
Then in the "Look in" line choose "Name of authors" and then click on recent posts. The number of days back can be changed at will. The search engine gets overloaded if it gets too many hits, that's why it's so sensitive to the right settings. Then click "Perform search" and you should get your posts including questions for the chosen period.

If you're looking for some older thread it's often easier to use google - write some search words you think are included in the thread and site:www.mtfca.com Google image search may also help to find certain threads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

ok thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

An off shoot of Roger's info: In a search window on google or some-such.
Robert Poane, mtfca (That worked GOOD!) :-)
or
tbones, mtfca (That was different!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Keep your thread titles simple! and then bookmark that thread after you post it then all you need to do is click on the bookmark and it brings it up every time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Forgot to mention you can set up a bookmark folder called MTFCA and save your post bookmarks in that folder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Robert, use “User Profile” above. That will give you a list of your recent posts.

I guess you won’t be seeing this answer!

TH

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration