S.D. CA - Who was that?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: S.D. CA - Who was that?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, San Diego near the Presidio on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

There was a big enough gap between my meetings where four of us were able to venture into San Diego's Old Town for lunch.

Right around the Transportation Station, a '14 T with red wheels passed going the other way. Of course the others on the correct side of the car made appropriate "cool!" noises whereas I could barely see above the running board since I was on the passenger side.

So, who was that? Nice car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Could be Bob Baker, I think his 14 has red wheels and he stores it in that area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 03:08 am:

Tom,
My '14 and '17 T's are stored about 2-3 minutes away from the Old Town Transportation center. If you had let me know, I would have driven one of them around the block several times so you'd get a chance to see! Sorry tho, only black.
Enjoy San Diego!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration