What does an original terminal look like

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What does an original terminal look like
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Is Lang's #5044E-OR Terminal Block an exact duplicate of an original. With my limited time in the hobby I don't believe I've ever seen an original, at last one that's not really rough with mismatched screws and such. I need to replace my old Repro, and I want to get as close as I can.

Thanks for the help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:37 am:

As close as you can get would be NOS. Check with Bob Bergstadt. He has them if he hasn't sold them all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Thanks Steve, I put an ad in the classified section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 12:06 am:

Charles: We make the terminal block you mentioned above. We used a NOS as a pattern. We've sold over a thousand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 12:26 am:

Thanks Larry. I had read somewhere here on the forum that you were involved, but I didn't know that #5044E-OR was the one you make. I put an ad in the classified and will let that play out for a few days. If no luck then I'll order one through Lang"s. Thanks for your input, greatly appreciated.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration