Does anyone know the for road spring pads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Does anyone know the for road spring pads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:29 am:

I am looking for the dimensions for the road spring front and rear pads, part number T-3823 and T-3842.
Iím sure I have seen a drawing somewhere, can anyone help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Good grief Steve. Can't you be more specific. ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Russ Furstnow makes those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Great info!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

How do the front and rear spring pads differ from 1918-1927, other than the fact they went from leather to top material somewhere down the line.
Also, as I recall the hole in the front spring pad is square, like the rear.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration